Wednesday, October 31, 2012

update

oh boy i have once again failed at staying on top of this blog of mine
so be ready for lots of random bits&pieces of life

1. new place
thats right i have moved out. 
and i love it.
it all happened so fast and kinda random but i couldn't be happier
i now live in legacy village
my awesome roomies are: mckenzi (jenzu), taylor, tonya, teniele, kaylee(murl)
its so nice to live with roommates who are fun and not always locked away in their rooms.
i can't wait till i have all the boxes unpacked
decorations on the wall
and finally make it my little home
(pictures will come when i get it setup)

2.brinley turned 1
my baby isn't a baby anymore
sniff sniff
last week was brinleys first birthday
and i can't even believe it
the way brinley came into our lives was a bit.. unexpected
but i knew from the moment i saw her picture she was an Allison
she has forever changed&blessed our lives
love you brinner.

first picture of brinely
love this little girl


i guess you can say we are little bit obsessed


3. i won!
okay i dont ever win anything.
and i mean anything
but a couple days ago i was reading one of my favorite blogs:
and saw a giveaway.
so i figured why not.
and what do you know.
i won!! 
i am now the owner (as soon as it comes)
of a super cute cheerfully charmed orange adorned bib necklace


4. this isn't an update but more of thoughts/questions

okay, i dont even know if people read this, and if they do, i dont know if they care
but whoever is out there i need some help

my hair is in need of some serious tlc
i wake up to my hair looking&feeling like straw
when i brush it i feel like im going to go bald
i just want some healthy hair that will start to grow
what is a good:
 shampoo/conditioner
leave in conditioner
or just good hair products?

next:
spray tans.
yay or nah?
i am already loosing my tan
the joys of an office job.
i want some color back 
but without the damage of the tanning bed.
once again any suggestions?
anyone had one?

eyelashes&eyebrows.
anyone in logan know of a great place to get 
fake eyelashes
or 
eyebrows waxed?
i don't want to get the fake lashes that look well fake.
i want the more natural look
and my eyebrows.
okay i am super picky about them
my sister always did them
untill about a year ago
i then went to my friend who was in beauty school
but now i dont know where to go
any good salons? 

sorry this is so long
and super random. 
hope everyone is having a good week
&
happy halloween





4 comments:

  1. I use herbal essence shampoo and condition, plus I only wash my hair every 3 days (I know it sounds gross haha) But my hair is really healthy!! Also if you look on pinterest there are about a trillion different hair remedies that you leave in and are supposed to help your hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kady,

    First time I have been on your blog. But I know some great supplements that my dad(chiropractor) sells for your hair, skin, and nails. These supplements come from a company who are ranked in the top 2 out thousands of companies. I use it and it works wonderful for my hair, nails, and skin.
    I would go to Valhalla Salon and spa in providence. For your lashes and ask for Seyna, she is amazing and a perfectionist when it comes to your lashes. My mother gets them done there, they look great, and they look natural. They are kinda pricy for the first time, fill ins are average. But if you tell Seyna that Teri Ferguson recommended you, you will get 20% off. Valhalla also does eyebrows and hair. I get my hair done by Pam and she is absolutely incredible, she really knows what she is doing, and I love her.
    Well hope this helped! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashlyn-

      Thanks for taking the time to respond!! :) How do I go about getting the supplements? And thanks for the recommend for the lashes I will defiantly have to check them out!

      Delete
  3. These are the things I do for my hair that really help! Like a lot a lot!
    1. I wash my hair every 4 days
    2. I use Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner
    3. I also use morccan oil and coconut oil on my hair and do treatments(thanks to my moms hair tips)
    4. Take Biotin it is a hair, skin and nail supplement that works really well. You can get it anywhere (walmart, Maceys, etc.)
    Anyway not that you care what I have to say! Just saying what helps my hair..
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete