Tuesday, October 2, 2012

thoughts

today is such a slow day at work.
and there is only so many times you can check facebook, instagram, twitter
which means lots of time to sit and think.
this is good and bad.


 i miss college. i miss school. weird right? who misses this. well i do.
i took 2 semesters off and then also this fall. but i have decided to go back spring semester.
education is something no one can take away from you so why not get it.
i have no idea what i am going to go into but i have 2 years of generals to get done and find out what i want to do.
good.

i wish i would have moved down to provo. 
don't get me wrong i love how logan is safe, and my family is here
but at the same time i wish i was away and had to learn life on my own.
it would force me out of my comfort zone which is a good thing.
good&bad

friends. i have learned that friends come and go. 
for me most of my friends are married and the other ones have different interests
which leaves kady with little to no friends.
which really sucks.
i miss having girls nights, going out and meeting new people, inside jokes, all of it 
bad

i need to get back into church..
i was baptized 11/10 and it was the best decision of my life
now i just need to start going back to church and learning more
good


basically its time to let the past be the past and get done what i want to do.
wish me luck







No comments:

Post a Comment