Wednesday, October 10, 2012

rant&thought

well at least for me it is.
horray!
can i just say that knowing i only had to work 3 days this week made it go 3x slower.
anyways i am so looking forward to a mini little trip.
and i do mean mini.
we are leaving tomorrow at 3 am. i am planning on not going to bed tonight that way i can sleep in the car
its about a 12 hr car ride so we are hoping to be there by 3! crossing our fingers.

next: Rant

why do people only blog for the "fame"?
i understand that people do this all for their own reasons
me i do it for friends&family that dont live here
(most of my family is in illinois so its a nice way to keep them in the loop)
and i also do it for myself. 
i am horrible at keeping a journal.
i have tried over and over again to write in it, and it fails. without a doubt.
but when i read a blog and all it is is a way for them to get noticed or in a way show off
it makes me crazy! 
there are a few blogs that i just love
(buttons on the side) 
and you can tell they are in it for the right reasons
but to the people who do it for attention.
just stop.

next: Thought

family.
if you know me at all then you know the crazy Allison family
no joke we should probably have our own tv reality show with the way we are
but lately we haven't had the best of luck
in fact i would say worst luck ever.
my dad keeps saying "im not so sure i want to be an allison"
and its so true 
but this is when i am truly grateful for our heavenly father.
i know that he still loves me&my family.
and that these are just trials
i'll admit that sometimes i find myself on my knees asking why is this happening
why can't we just catch a break.
and every time i remember a saying posted in my moms house
"if god brings you to it, he'll bring you through it"
and as silly as this may sound. 
it helps.
so just remember that next time you feel as thought your against a wall,
or can't catch a break.
that you aren't alone. 
someone is always there, always cares, and always loves you. 



2 comments:

  1. Kady i absolutely love this post and agree 100% with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that sista! There are a few blogs that I was following and you can tell they just want more attention. Needless to say... I don't follow them anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete