Tuesday, October 16, 2012

back to reality



i'm back

arizona was a nice little break
much needed. much enjoyed.
my step-moms parents live about 30 mins away from any town 
so there was lots of driving back and forth
but we got the party planned (main reason why we went)
got some bonding time in
and of course made some time for fun
plus it was nice to get to know Jack&Lynda a little bit better
now its back to work
back to the gym
back to normal life

This is the awesome buggy that i was able to go in with my Gramps

that sign didn't stop us. it was so fun to go walk in these old mines

this was spooky. in the middle of no where there is this.
there is a hotel, saloon, salon, store and nothing else.
we aren't to sure what its for or why its there
but it was cool to look at

happy birthday tayten
if you follow me on instagram
or are friends on facebook 
then you know that yesterday was my nephews birthday
my little baby is now 5.
(insert cry moment here)
tayten is such a big part of my life & always will be
i love that i can watch him grow up and become a little boy
 even thought i miss him being my baby
since he was a baby we have always been connected at the hip
he was there for all of my dances, went to all the football/basketball games to watch me cheer,
always there when i cry to told my hand and say i love you aunt
i will surly miss my baby but can't wait to watch him become a little man
aunt sure does love you tay





No comments:

Post a Comment