Monday, November 5, 2012

its here again..

monday.
blah right?
it sure seems like the week goes by super slow
and the weekend just flys by.
i think we should only work 2 days
and have a 5 day weekend.
anyone else wanna jump on the bandwagon with me?

my weekend was AMAZING
it involved:
-a broken closet
-building a dresser
-4 trips to lows&home depot 
remember: measure twice, cut once ;)
-deep cleaning
-roomie bonding
-meeting new people
( if you follow me on twitter then you saw the messages.. :) )
-staying up all night
-spending time with my baby brin
-enjoying life


for the first time in a long time i am loving life
(lots of love word being thrown around in the next few lines) 
i have a great job, that i love
amazing parents&brothers
i am loving living on my own again
my roomates are the sweetest, most caring, fun, crazy girls there are and i love it
i realized who is really there for me and who isn't
and those that aren't, are no longer in my life
which creates a nice change
bye bye haters
my home girl whit is having a baby and i can't wait
who doesn't love babies? 
especially when its your best friends 
i am so happy for you whit&cory
i am just loving everything

there are so many great things that are happening
and im so excited to accept them

i hope everyone has a good day even thought it is a monday
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment