Tuesday, December 18, 2012

iphone dump


long posts are always lame.
pictures however are awesome.
so here is a catch up on my life through the lens of my phone.



This guy is amazing! :)




Last weekend we spend the day in Salt Lake doing some Christmas shopping, and ended the night
looking at the temple square lights. So beautiful!

This little guy is turning into quite a handsome kid!

Adorable right?! In the top picture we matched so of  course we needed to document it . And the bottom
one was Sunday, I was trying to wrap presents and she thought they were for her.
So she sat down and I pulled out my phone and thats the face I got. Love her!!
Watching "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" with Dars nieces&nephews

Date night last week!
Mine-left Dars-right...and needs some serious  help

this has to be the funnest time of year.
and i've been soaking it all up
now that most of the christmas shopping is done it allows me to enjoy it that much more.
poor dar i've made him do every christmas activity with me
and we still have more to come.
he is such a great sport.
i can't wait till christmas this year for everyone to open their gifts.
its fun to get old and be the one giving out the gifts rather than receiving.
especially with the little ones 
its so fun to do all the santa activities with them.







No comments:

Post a Comment