Thursday, March 21, 2013

feeling it today

blessed.
i am feeling so blessed today.
in the middle of a stressful week it hit me
i really am so blessed.
and its time i focus on the good.

everyone has those "ruts"
one bad thing after the other
and i find myself time&time again just staying focused on that rut

and its time to stop
i read  a quote 
"its just a bad day, not a bad life"
how perfect is that.
i know that when i have a bad day its so easy to just
think how bad everything is.
and i know im not the only one.
take sometime out on these "bad days" and think about 
the great blessings you have.

                                 my blessings:

i have an incredible family.
no matter what i can turn to any of them
we are a bit dysfunctional
but whose family isn't
but even through all of that we are there for each other 100%

my boy
he is amazing.
i have never felt so in love in my life.
yes this is that cheesy love stuff, but it is true.
i have that guy who can always make me smile
who knows just what to say
and what not to say sometimes
he is such a great blessing in my life.

friends are the family we pick
and i must say i have some pretty great ones.
i may not see them as much as we'd like
but they are all just a phone call/text away
and all of dars friends who are becoming friends of mine too
not only did a get a great boyfriend but i also got a bunch of great people 
that he brought along.

my job
yes there are plenty of days i dread coming in to work
but i know that as soon as i walk in
there is a group of people here that will 
joke around, ask how i am, and make me realize when im being dramatic
i have to sit back and realize there are so many 
people out there struggling to find work, and i need to be so thankful i have one.


i am not bragging 
i just wanted to focus on the good in my life.

i hope everyone can find the blessings in their life
even when you find yourself in a "rut"



No comments:

Post a Comment