Sunday, February 26, 2012

Snow&Sweaty

Who doesn't want to go climb a mountain in the freezing cold, while they are sick with the flu, and stand there for 5 hours? Psh everyone does right? Well I did, and it wasn't as bad as I just made it sound. It was so much fun. There were about 4 couples that went up and we had a blast! To get up to a good spot to watch them come down the half pipe we had to hike up the mountain.. lets just say it was an adventure. We got a pretty good spot to watch them go, but at moments I think we had more fun watching people slide up and down the mountain. Lucky for me my date was awesome and made sure I didn't fall going up or down!:)


me and tanner
                                                                          
                                                                
we had an amazing spot. and tanner was a great photographer. 
                                                           
such a fun date


Right after I got home from the Dew Tour I headed up to USU for Mardi Gras with Kylie. Talk about one extreme to the other. I went from freezing cold to hot and sweaty. Gross right? It was lots of fun though:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment