Monday, February 25, 2013

dear time,


time just flies right on by
and before you know it you are weeks behind in blog life.

oops.
my bad.
no fear i am back.

as you can see i redid the blog a little bit
and i am so excited for the "theme" of my new blog.
i hope you all will enjoy it.

now a little catch up so we are all on the same page..

valentines day
my boyfriend is just the greatest.
after work he went with me to get my nails done
raced to his house.
made dinner, and had it all set up when i got ready.
we had heart shaped pizza, bread sticks, cookies, and sparkling cider.
while we were eating he gave me my gift.
it was a hand written letter that completely melted my heart.
and a 1 hour massage at a spa.
he then told me we were going to safe haven.
it was such an amazing day, with the perfect guy.




weekend
this weekend was a lot of fun.
went by way to fast. but still fun.
friday we went to dinner with the seamons family to celebrate
his dads birthday to texas roadhouse.
after we went to identity theft with 
zane and katie
saturday we stayed in sweats until it was 6.
can you say lazy day.
we met up with some friends (ZANE) and headed to the aggie game.
i don't think its right that the weekends go by so fast, and work week so slow.

oh well.
we are here again at monday.
lets make the most of it.

XOXO

this is a little shout out to zane.
he gets his feelings hurt when he isn't mentioned 
so here you are zane
your own little shout out.
enjoy.









No comments:

Post a Comment