Thursday, November 29, 2012

to soon?

is it to soon to be as excited as i am for christmas?
cause i am past excited.
i feel like i might be more excited than my 5 year old nephew.
i think the countdown on my phone may be just a bit much but hey i dont care.



my favorite part of the holidays is all of the traditions.



a few of my favorite traditions are:
-white christmas & decorating my moms tree
-sugar cookie decorating at my dads
-the nativity scene about the fireplace
-temple square lights
-a new christmas book to read on christmas eve
-christmas even pajamas
-gingerbread houses
-driving around looking at lights
-the tables my mom sets up with her different snowman&trees
-listening to christmas music




i am excited to do a few new things this year:
-going to idaho with dar to cut down a tree
-decorating my apartment
-movie night & treats
-making lots and lots and lots of christmas treats
-angel tree with the family
-holiday crafts
-sharing traditions with brin and tay

there will be many posts in the next month about all of these things
so i hope you're ready for some christmas cheer








No comments:

Post a Comment