Wednesday, November 28, 2012

m.i.a

yes i went m.i.a 
again
seems to be a reoccurring problem with me & this blog
i sit here and think of all the things i should post
and then
life happens and before you know it its a new day
i will try and be better

smallish update:

the day before thanksgiving my brother trae had brain surgery
talk about nervous.
about a month ago he broke his nose in a soccer game which jammed everything up into his face
causing a lot of infection
well, for the next 2 weeks he had a constant headache, was blacking out, couldn't remember converstations he was having with people, how he got home or anything
so my mom had him go see a doctor
within 2 hours he had a ct scan, mri, and was meeting with a neurosurgant
they were worried that he had a brain tumor and had triggered with the face trama
he was put on steroids in hopes to drain all the infection in his face.
didnt work.
so then it was surgery
all day i was worried about him
then my mom called me and said everything was great.
no tumor.
that was the biggest relief.
he went home that night and was feeling lots better the next day

thanksgiving:
after the surgery the allison family had a lot to be thankful for
i woke up to a message from my mom saying she made breakfast casserole (tradition)
i picked up bryce and we headed to my moms
after a little breakfast
we got trae and headed to my dads for dinner
it was so fun to just be with family without the worry of trae
we ate lots.
and lots..and lots.
after a few hours there we headed back to my moms
there we had pie, and played some games.
i had a lot to be thankful for this year and it was to go reflect on it all

my friend janece came home for a short little visit
to surprise her family
she told me a few weeks earlier that she was going to be coming
it was the hardest time keeping it off facebook
but i did it.
it was good to see her and catch up

on sunday it was my roommates jenzus farewell
talk about an amazing girl
i haven't known her that long
in fact we didnt become friends till i moved in 
but i am glad to call her on of my good friends now

i know this isn't a super fun post but now that we are all caught up let the fun begin! 



No comments:

Post a Comment